Online registration form will be available soon.
Conference Registration Options:
- Three Day Registration: Three Day registration includes lunch on both Friday and Saturday, Attendance at the Awards Reception, Transportation to off-site events, and access to exhibition hall, keynote speakers and workshops.
- Single-Day Pass: Day passes for Friday or Saturday include lunch, and one day only access to the exhibition hall, keynotes and workshops and otherspecial events taking place. Single Day pass for Sunday includes one day access to keynotes and workshops.
- Friday Special Events- Transportation to and from optional tours and off-site events.
- Saturday Special Events- Transportation to and from ticketed events and to Fallingwater for the Student Exhibition and Awards Ceremony/Reception.
|Conference Registration Options||Member||Non Member|
|3 Day Registration||$160||$260|
|3 Day Registration – Student and Retiree Rate||$70||$110|
|1 Day Pass||$85||$135|
|1 Day Pass – Student and Retiree Rate||$35||$60|
Additional expenses for optional activities:
- a ticketed breakfast will be available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings.
- a ticketed regional dinner event on Friday evening on site at 7Springs.
- any ticketed workshops you choose when you register.
For information about becoming a member of NAEA/PAEA for reduced conference registration costs and many other benefits, visit: www.arteducators.org/community/membership.