2014 PAEA Conference Program - Click to Download
Online registration remained open through October 24th. On-site registration will be available beginning on Thursday, October 30th, at 4 PM.
Conference Registration Options:
- Three Day Registration: Three Day registration includes lunch on both Friday and Saturday, Attendance at the Awards Reception, Transportation to off-site events, and access to exhibition hall, keynote speakers and workshops.
- Single-Day Pass: Day passes for Friday or Saturday include lunch, and one day only access to the exhibition hall, keynotes and workshops and other special events taking place. Single Day pass for Sunday includes one day access to keynotes and workshops.
- Friday Special Events- Transportation to and from optional tours and off-site events.
- Saturday Special Events- Transportation to and from ticketed events and to Fallingwater for the Student Exhibition and Awards Ceremony/Reception.
- Early Bird Prices were in effect through October 1st; regular registration rates now in effect.
|Conference Registration Options||Member||Non Member|
|3 Day Registration||$160||$260|
|3 Day Registration – Student and Retiree Rate||$70||$110|
|1 Day Pass||$85||$135|
|1 Day Pass – Student and Retiree Rate||$35||$70|
Additional expenses for optional activities:
- any ticketed workshops you choose when you register.
- a ticketed regional dinner event on Friday evening on site at 7Springs.
For information about becoming a member of NAEA/PAEA for reduced conference registration costs and many other benefits, visit: www.arteducators.org/community/membership.