Online registration will begin in Summer 2015.
Conference Registration Options:
- Three Day Registration: Three Day registration includes lunch on both Friday and Saturday, Attendance at the Awards Reception, Transportation to off-site events, and access to exhibition hall, keynote speakers and workshops.
- Single-Day Pass: Day passes for Friday or Saturday include lunch, and one day only access to the exhibition hall, keynotes and workshops and other special events taking place. Single Day pass for Sunday includes one day access to keynotes and workshops.
- Friday Special Events- Transportation to and from optional tours and off-site events.
- Saturday Special Events- Transportation to and from ticketed events.
- Early Bird Prices were in effect through September 15th, 2015. Prices after Sept. 15 increase by $10.
|Conference Registration Options||Member||Non Member|
|3 Day Registration||$150||$250|
|3 Day Registration – Student and Retiree Rate||$60||$100|
|1 Day Pass||$75||$125|
|1 Day Pass – Student and Retiree Rate||$25||$60|
Additional expenses for optional activities:
- any ticketed workshops you choose when you register.
- a ticketed Saturday evening gala (dinner, entertainment).
For information about becoming a member of NAEA/PAEA for reduced conference registration costs and many other benefits, visit: www.arteducators.org/community/membership.