Nominations for 2017 Awards are due April 30, 2017
All information, including New Professional requirements, can be found below.
Thank you to the members who are in the nominating process.
PAEA will be making a lot of wonderful noise at the NAEA Conference this year!
The talent in our state needs to be recognized!
To focus professional attention on quality art education and exemplary art educators.
To increase public awareness of the importance of quality art education.
To set standards for quality art education and show how they can be achieved.
To provide tangible recognition of achievement, earn respect of colleagues, and enhance professional opportunities for PAEA members.
- Outstanding Early Career Art Educator (up to 5 years teaching or a shift in or a new position up to 5 years)
- Outstanding New Professional Art Educator (This award is intended to recognize excellence among new art educators based on their success in student teaching and as a first-year teacher.)
- Outstanding Friend to Art Education
- Outstanding Emeritus Art Educator (formerly known as Outstanding Retired Art Educator -3 years retired)
- Outstanding Supervision/Administration Art Educator
- Outstanding Museum Art Educator
- Outstanding Special Needs Art Educator
- Outstanding Higher Education Art Educator
- Outstanding Non-Public School Art Educator
- Outstanding Secondary Art Educator
- Outstanding Middle Level Art Educator
- Outstanding Elementary Art Educator
- Clyde McGeary Scholarship Recipients
Nominations for this year’s outstanding art educator awards are due by April 30. Nomination and selection information is as follows:
RUBRICS for granting awards:
PROCEDURES for NOMINATION
By April 30th, email the following to Marcy Bogdanich at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed NAEA nomination form
- NAEA curriculum vita form: NAEA-Awards-Nomination-Form-and-Vita
- A nomination letter from the nominator
- Two letters of recommendation
- A 1-paragraph biography of the person being nominated
A digital portrait image of the person being nominated
- Resume of the nominee
If you prefer, hard copies can be postmarked on or before April 30, 2017 and mailed to: Marcy Bogdanich, PO Box 174, Mars, PA 16046
If you have questions contact Marcy Bogdanich