Download the 2015 PAEA Conference Program
Conference Registration Options:
- Three Day Registration: Three Day registration includes lunch on both Friday and Saturday, Attendance at the Awards Reception, Transportation to off-site events, and access to exhibition hall, keynote speakers and workshops.
- Single-Day Pass: Day passes for Friday or Saturday include lunch, and one day only access to the exhibition hall, keynotes and workshops and other special events taking place. Single Day pass for Sunday includes one day access to keynotes and workshops.
- A la carte Tickets for Selected Events: Can’t come to the entire conference, or even one whole day, but would like to catch a keynote presentation? Would you like to order extra tickets for a meal or some other ticketed event for a travel partner or friend? Use this registration to do just that (click here).
Early Bird Prices were in effect through September 20th, 2015. Current prices are reflected in the table below.
|Conference Registration Options||Member||Non Member|
|3 Day Registration||$160||$260|
|3 Day Registration – Student and Retiree Rate||$70||$110|
|1 Day Pass||$85||$135|
|1 Day Pass – Student and Retiree Rate||$35||$70|
Additional expenses for optional activities:
- any ticketed workshops you choose when you register.
- a ticketed Saturday evening gala (dinner, entertainment).
For information about becoming a member of NAEA/PAEA for reduced conference registration costs and many other benefits, visit: www.arteducators.org/community/membership.
Overnight guests at the Hilton park in the connecting Walnut Street parking garage at a reduced rate of $10.00 per 24 hour period that includes unlimited exits. Conference attendees, not staying overnight in the hotel may park in the Walnut Street parking garage for $5.00 a day (no re-entry).